PARENTS, GUARDIANS AND THE SCHOOL
The school believes in fostering close, co-operative and involved relationship with parents and guardians and therefore, provides a multi-tier system for interaction with them through PT Meet.
Meeting with the Principal
Parents are encouraged to meet the Principal according to the schedule given in the diary or by prior appointment when they have a point to discuss. It is expected that the parents and guardians will honour the Principal’s advice most promptly and punctually .
Parents and guardians are earnestly recommended to :
- Co-operate in enforcing regularity and discipline by seeing that their children prepare their lessons, do their home-work and attend the school punctually and regularly.
- Check the diary personally every day, note the remarks and observations made by the teachers, Principal or any other staff of the school and sign them.
- Promptly meet the concerned teacher or Principal if so requested promptly and clarify an observation made in the diary.
- Maintain a decorum and cordiality with the school while meeting the Principal on a point in appreciation or criticism either of the school or teachers.
- Acknowledge promptly all circulars, invitations and other directions sent to them and comply with the instructions and requests contained in them.
- Ensure that the students do not carry in possession with them any valuable articles such as mobiles etc. or any objectionable material to the school.
- Report in writing any change of address, telephone numbers and any other locational or relevant details about the student;
- Write the student’s admission number, name and class in all correspondence with the school; and regard themselves as a contribution maker in the young person’s total education by making valuable suggestions in the spirit of unity of objective.
A private tutor may be engaged only after the approval of the Principal. The Principal or Management of the school will not be held responsible for any misunderstanding between the parents or guardians and the engaged tutor.
ACCIDENTS AND LOSSES
The school assumes no responsibility of losses and accidents of any nature either through acts of God or incidental of human action, although a most vigilant care and security system is provided to prevent any such eventuality. Additionally, the school is covered by an adequate Group Insurance Plan for any such contingency.
Sports & Games
Good players inspire themselves, great players inspire others. With the spirit of inspiring others the Sports Club of RIDER SCHOOL, organized an inter – house kabbadi and throw ball competition for the students of classes 5th to 8th . The winners were felicitated with trophies and certificates by the MD.
Sports is the Elixir of a long and healthy life; it opens the portals of an active existence. It brings with it a downpour of positive energies which accelerates our work force and takes us on a joyride into the exhilarating world of success. The school has catered potent doses of this time-tested tonic to the students. The sports & games results of previous years prove our claims in this direction. Regular facility is available for Badminton. Out campus facility is also arranged for Swimming, basketball.
Limitations of liability
[NAME] will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if [NAME] has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit [NAME'S] liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by [NAME'S] negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of [NAME]; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for [NAME] to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.